Sunday, 15 November 2015

Contributions to other pieces of work

Catastrophe

I made some quick thumbnails for character designs based on shapes and cat body types.

The triangle shaped cats are more evil and circular seem cute but both didn't seem to fit the character of the cat.






I also made some concept art for the original storyboard where the woman reaches up and the bowling ball falls on her. I wanted this shot to look up from the cats point of view but also have a fish eyed effect. 



Clingy Cloud

I then made some concept art for another group members film, it was about a person struggling with either anxiety or depression. This problem was going to be represented as a physical thing so I thought abut having this dark figure following this boy around and growing in size the worse his condition got.





Resolve

The film Resolve was about a man travelling threw an eerie forest to find a cure for his cancer. It was very symbolical as it represented his journey struggling with his illness. I made a concept design for the tree at the end, it is supposed to represent his lungs as this is where his cancer has spread.

I also made some quick character designs, they’re supposed to symbolise the doctor who is treating the man as I included a red cross on their faces and in the film this is the character who is trying to help the  protagonist.  




No comments:

Post a Comment