Sunday, 15 November 2015

Revised Layouts


Then the motivation changed for the film and I made a new layout based on a floor plan that someone had drawn. I made it quite simple so that in production details could be added.
The layout will be simple and we will use cell shading or a cartoon shader for the final version similar to the game “Wind Waker” so that the film looks happy and cute making the darker side of the film that more unexpected.




I also did a rough design of the outside of the house because the end of the film the camera pans out so that the audience can see that the world has been taken over by the cats, for this the woman had to live in a residential area. The house itself would be situated on a street of similar houses, as this was set in an England I had to think about how town houses are designed.



I then tried to model it very simply in maya to get an idea of what it would look like in 3D.



No comments:

Post a Comment